The Kodiak K-3 level sensor claims the lowest power requirements in the industry, a 5-year battery powered wireless transmission, a hassle-free install and management, and an end-to-end integration with IOT dashboard giving real-time tank level data for two fluids.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
- Intrinsically Safe Wireless dual-level liquid sensor
- Wireless (Battery operated) Transmitter sends real-time info
- No External Power Required. No Conduit nor Trenching Required
- No Moving Parts to Stick or Break, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Sensor Length: 3 to 30 feet (1 to 9 meters)
- SS Tube Dimensions: 1” X 1”
- Stainless Steel and Polyurethane Floats: 2.75” diameter with stainless core
- Two floats calibrated to read water and oil level interface.
- Liquid level Accuracy ¼”
- Temperature sensors (3) to the one degree (0-125°C)
- Liquid Level: 0.25” from 0-30’
- Frequency is customizable down to every minute. Data rates may change depending on frequency
- Typical wireless range is 300- 3,000’ line of sight
- Operational Temperature Range for electronic transmitter: -40°C to 85°C
- IS –FM, UL Class 1 Division 1 Hazardous area Certification
- Frequency at 2.4Ghz.
- Enclosure is polycarbonate (Nema 4X) or Cast Aluminum
- Typical battery life is 5 years on “D” cell, no external power required.